Meat Stuffed Potatoes
Try our ANEW Plant-Based Meat Stuffed Potatoes recipe today! #AnewRecipes #GoAnew #AnewSGGet your hands on Anew today
- 3 medium sized potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 can, ANEW Plant-Based Luncheon Meat (BBQ flavour) 340g
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chicken stock powder
- 100 grams of bread flour
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut potato into pieces/cubes.
- Cut ANEW Plant-Based Luncheon Meat into small cubes.
- Cut Mozarella cheese into small cubes.
- Add salt, pepper and chicken stock powder to a pot of water.
- Add potatoes to boiling water and boil for 10 minutes till soft.
- Remove pot from heat and drain away the water.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and set aside to slightly cool.
- Take about 1 tbsp of mash potato onto palm and flatten.
- Place 1 cube of ANEW Plant-based luncheon meat and 1 cube of cheese onto palm and cover with 1 tbsp of mash potato.
- Shape the mash potato into a ball, encasing the meat and cheese cubes.
- Coat the potato ball entirely with a layer of flour.
- Dip and coat the potato ball with egg wash.
- Coat the potato ball with another layer of breadcrumbs/panko.
- Store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. [optional]
- Prepare hot cooking oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and serve with chili sauce or tomato sauce.