Crispy Sesame Meat
Try our ANEW Plant-Based Crispy Sesame Meat recipe today! #AnewRecipes #GoAnew #AnewSGGet your hands on Anew today
- 1 can ANEW Plant-Based Luncheon Meat (Classic), cubed
- 3 tbsp cornstrach
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 egg whites (60g)
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds for garnishing
- Take 1 cube of ANEW Plant-Based Luncheon Meat (Classic), and lightly coat with flour.
- Remove from flour and coat the cube with egg white.
- Next, lightly coat the cube in cornstarch.
- On high heat, put the coated cubes into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove the cubes from oil and set aside.
- In a separate pan/wok, heat the sesame oil on medium heat and add minced garlic. Gently stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and honey into the pan and stir until the sauce is mixed evenly.
- Put the ANEW cubes back into the pan and stir/toss to coat it with sauce.
- Remove from heat and plate.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto the cubes as garnish. Ready to serve.